Extracted VU music from Chelsa Girls film????

For discussion of all aspects of the New York legends.
rockadelic76
Beginning to see the light

Extracted VU music from Chelsa Girls film????

Post by rockadelic76 » 10 Jun 2004 19:28

Has anyone here gone thru the time and trouble of doing this? there must be at least 30 to 60 min of VU music that would be nice to hear without people the talking over it on a audio cd. If you have a copy of the Rarovideo Chelsa Girls DVD set this would be a matter of seperateing the audio as mp2 and then seperate the left channel with the music. :?:

rnranimal
Head held high

Post by rnranimal » 10 Jun 2004 22:49

That would be possible assuming they mastered the music in it's own channel. Back when they were putting this together I was in contact with them over this and they said it would be done that way. But they also said they were including the VU music alone as an audio bonus. That didn't happen, so I'm not too sure about the channel seperation. If anyone has it, I'd love to know if they ended up doing it that way.

rockadelic76
Beginning to see the light

Post by rockadelic76 » 11 Jun 2004 22:42

rnranimal wrote:That would be possible assuming they mastered the music in it's own channel. Back when they were putting this together I was in contact with them over this and they said it would be done that way. But they also said they were including the VU music alone as an audio bonus. That didn't happen, so I'm not too sure about the channel seperation. If anyone has it, I'd love to know if they ended up doing it that way.

there ARE single screen versions of CG on VHS, yes that makes it a 7 hour film but for fans who want to zero in on the Nico parts or the VU music the single screen version would be nice to have. I had a trade set up years ago for it but I droped the ball.