VU at the matrix finally shows up

For discussion of all aspects of the New York legends.
Chance
Head held high

Post by Chance » 14 Aug 2007 05:22

I never got these either, if anyone can help.

Callie, when's your boyfriend's birthday? No problem helping you out if I can get a hold of the files myself.

Chance
Head held high

Post by Chance » 14 Aug 2007 05:36

(Double post)

Callie

Post by Callie » 14 Aug 2007 22:09

Thanks Spring-Heeled Jim that link helped! It was very simple, I guess before I was complicating things for no reason.
And thank you too Chance for your offer. My bf's birthday is in two days and he is gonna be exctatic with this gift. :)

Post by Guest » 14 Aug 2007 23:27

I just read through this whole thread for the first time and it is so amazing that finally these recordings are about to surface.

All those links did not work anymore but I was lucky to get the intro and sister ray at least. :-)

I am afraid that we won't be able to listen to the whole Matrix tapes for a very long time because it will take years until all parties involved will reach a settlement. :-(

So why not put a little pressure on them and let somebody leak those tapes via bittorrent ? Maybe this will work like it did work with Liver Than You'll Ever Be or the Basement Tapes...

VU at the matrix finally shows up

Post by Guest » 15 Aug 2007 03:35

Any chance this will show up on DaD? Most of the links on this subject are extinct.

schnittstelle
Head held high

Post by schnittstelle » 15 Aug 2007 22:39

Could some kind soul please repost all those tracks to some filesharing site. I would really love to have a listen to those recordings. Thank you very much!