Promised Paul Skellett Lou Reed book not being published.

For discussion of all aspects of the New York legends.
velvetfan
Head held high

Promised Paul Skellett Lou Reed book not being published.

Post by velvetfan » 27 Feb 2019 04:24

Well folks, FYI. :oops: I know I posted in this group asking if anyone had an update on this advertised book. Lou Reed - Chapter & Verse: New York's Finest Well I got an email from the author explaining that as of now, the book will not be published. here is his email "Paul Skellett sent you a message from BeHance.
Hi Rick, I've only just seen this. I don't come on here really, I should as there are so many incredible artists. The book, I'm afraid, never happened. The distribution we were working with put it on Amazon with out us knowing and unfortunately you can't remove an item once listed. I'm sorry we never got to do the book ... never say never. Cheers, Paul" this is the link to the Amazon page where it was advertised. I had it on pre-order for years. i tried to find any info and thankfully the author saw my query posted on Behance (don't know how it got there) but it listed my email so I got his reply today. the book looked like it was designed nicely. alas. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y33VSSS/?c ... _lig_dp_it