NEW VU CONTENT...

For discussion of all aspects of the New York legends.
urchinn
Beginning to see the light

Re: NEW VU CONTENT...

Post by urchinn » 30 Dec 2023 01:00

Now THAT is a Sister Ray cover that I can sink my teeth into! Wondrous...

walkonvu
Beginning to see the light

Post by walkonvu » 30 Dec 2023 10:32

camforrester wrote:
29 Dec 2023 09:04
SISTER RAY 8-)

https://youtu.be/-L78zhtG1ow?si=CpNfzmWM0vNXhXbZ

Happy New Year All!

Cam x
It's great, thanks!

camforrester
Hangin' 'round

Post by camforrester » 03 Jan 2024 23:34

Thanks guys.
There will be two more set at the BTP to follow in the coming weeks, and that will complete my final trilogy of VU cover videos. The Sterling documentary will follow in the next few months (about half way done at present), and then I shall be moving on to other projects.
I'm glad you've all enjoyed the series - thanks for your support!

peppergomez
Head held high

Post by peppergomez » 04 Jan 2024 00:12

You really are carrying the torch, I salute you

ForARide

Post by ForARide » 06 Mar 2024 01:57

Hi Cam, I just signed up to the velvetforum and discovered you here. As I was looking for bands and musicians covering the Velvets on YouTube I came across your covers and your channel. Congrats for the great videos and the work behind it, playing all the instruments and representing each band member.
I've subscribed your channel and have added 4 of your videos to my "Who covers The Velvet Underground?" playlist on YT, with 480 videos. And while searching, I discovered some astonishing names out there. For instance Motörhead covered Waiting For The Man back in 1975, so did just recently Keith Richards.
Anyway keep up the great work and hopefully seeing you covering Venus In Furs sometime.
ForARide

camforrester
Hangin' 'round

Post by camforrester » 04 Apr 2024 07:01

Hi there!
Apologies for the delayed response; thanks so much for your praise and adding my videos to your playlist, much appreciated!
I did actually make a Venus In Furs tutorial a few years ago, it was my first VU related video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/P8tb8elvKY8?si=IlEPyXtDLX8UbBx8
Enjoy!
ForARide wrote:
06 Mar 2024 01:57
Hi Cam, I just signed up to the velvetforum and discovered you here. As I was looking for bands and musicians covering the Velvets on YouTube I came across your covers and your channel. Congrats for the great videos and the work behind it, playing all the instruments and representing each band member.
I've subscribed your channel and have added 4 of your videos to my "Who covers The Velvet Underground?" playlist on YT, with 480 videos. And while searching, I discovered some astonishing names out there. For instance Motörhead covered Waiting For The Man back in 1975, so did just recently Keith Richards.
Anyway keep up the great work and hopefully seeing you covering Venus In Furs sometime.
ForARide