Warhol museum event: You Want to Dance and Blow Your Mind with the Velvet Underground and Andy Warhol!

For discussion of all aspects of the New York legends.

bleach
Head held high

Re: Warhol museum event: You Want to Dance and Blow Your Mind with the Velvet Underground and Andy Warhol!

Post by bleach » 03 Jul 2023 10:21

Now this i'd like to see. Here's hoping that now these have been digitised they get a wider viewing.

MJG196
Born to Lose

Re: Warhol museum event: You Want to Dance and Blow Your Mind with the Velvet Underground and Andy Warhol!

Post by MJG196 » 03 Jul 2023 13:54

Man...3.5 hours away...
Bargain bin gold, favorite bands, concerts, photos, and my record collection: All Good Music

taxine
Head held high

Post by taxine » 04 Jul 2023 11:28

What great news (a dream comes true),we better save some money for a new Emerson project in a close future.Pity Barbara and Danny footage is silent.Many thanks for posting peppergomez.
But there are no stars in New York sky, they're all on the ground.
This is the place where she lay her head when she went to bed at night....

rnranimal
Head held high

Post by rnranimal » 04 Jul 2023 20:47

From the description, it sounds like I saw all or most of this when I visited for the tape exhibit. They had large projection screens with the screen tests, whip dance films and then outside in the hall, they had a TV playing the Up-Tight film from which that still is from.