VU Video on VCD & SVCD offer for Warhol Tapes CD copy...

For discussion of all aspects of the New York legends.
rockadelic76
Beginning to see the light

VU Video on VCD & SVCD offer for Warhol Tapes CD copy...

Post by rockadelic76 » 21 May 2004 12:27

I'm sure people are offering all maner of trade to get a CD to CD copy of the Warhol Tapes so why should I not put MY cards on the ole table? I have 4 VCDs and 1 SVCD. This video collection is from 1966 to 1993 and the discs will play on a pc or DVD players from the US or Europe. Contact me for the track list info. fantasiafreek@yahoo.com 8)

ferges
Site Admin

Post by ferges » 21 May 2004 16:40

actually warhol tapes do not exist.

ractrader
Hangin' 'round

Post by ractrader » 21 May 2004 17:03

Man, you don't know Rosie Lee!!! Nobody knows her!!!

Rosie Lee UK

Post by Rosie Lee UK » 21 May 2004 18:15

Ractrader right. Rockadelic makes me sad and mad by thinking I can be bribed. I am Rosie Lee. You do not know me. Me and administrator talk about things which you are unaware. I have many secrets and understand much about the technology of sound. We are working hard to make everyone happy. Be patient. I am Rosie Lee. I am the Octopussy of Rock and Roll.

Rosie Lee UK

Post by Rosie Lee UK » 21 May 2004 18:20

And these "Tapes" of which you speak are not existing. I wish we all knew of the way these things happen. You do not know Rosie Lee. Rockadelic is not to be trusted by Rosie Lee.

Re: VU Video on VCD & SVCD offer for Warhol Tapes CD cop

Post by Guest » 21 May 2004 21:49

rockadelic76 wrote:I'm sure people are offering all maner of trade to get a CD to CD copy of the Warhol Tapes so why should I not put MY cards on the ole table?
What can I say? Like most VU fans I would much preferr a CD to CD copy over mp4 files.

I have tons of Zappa/Mothers, Pink Floyd/Syd Barrett, G Dead on VCDs and DVDs if that's any help.

It's just a shame the Warhol Foundation sits on what must be hours and hours of VU & Nico film and audio tapes with zero plans to release ANY of it. Imagine what VU & Nico Andy and his people rec on Reel To Reel back in the day.

ferges
Site Admin

Post by ferges » 21 May 2004 21:55

Rosie Lee wrote:Guest is not smart. Register.
and
Rosie Lee wrote:Rockadelic makes me sad and mad by thinking I can be bribed
and
Rosie Lee wrote:I hate prog rock so do not attempt to bribe me with Yes or Genesis tickets.
please, watch your words.