WHITE LIGHT / WHITE HEAT DELUXE 45th ANNIVERSARY EDITION

For discussion of all aspects of the New York legends.
Briski
Beginning to see the light

Re: WHITE LIGHT / WHITE HEAT DELUXE 45th ANNIVERSARY EDITION

Post by Briski » 18 Mar 2014 11:59

Does anyone know for sure that work is underway for a 3rd album deluxe package?

gazatthebop
Head held high

Post by gazatthebop » 25 Sep 2014 17:34

the boxset is half price in hmv manchester

Hagbard Celine

Post by Hagbard Celine » 17 Apr 2017 08:34

Can anyone comment of the vinyl version of this? I just ordered a new copy of the double lp with the bonus flexi disc. Is this gatefold or are their any extra liner notes for this? Tried to see what discogs says and they don't have a version with the flexi disc nor do they have any shots or info other than the vinyl details and the front and back. I am just curious and excited about what to expect.

Also, has there been a vinyl issue of The Gymnasium show in it's full (like on the box set?). That version of The Gift is stellar

iaredatsun
Now jelly rolls in the street

Post by iaredatsun » 20 Apr 2017 18:28

Hagbard Celine wrote:Can anyone comment of the vinyl version of this? I just ordered a new copy of the double lp with the bonus flexi disc. Is this gatefold or are their any extra liner notes for this? Tried to see what discogs says and they don't have a version with the flexi disc nor do they have any shots or info other than the vinyl details and the front and back. I am just curious and excited about what to expect.

Also, has there been a vinyl issue of The Gymnasium show in it's full (like on the box set?). That version of The Gift is stellar
I uploaded some photos of the cover to the European release of this 2xLP on discogs. Agree there should be a full version of Gymnasium on vinyl. None I know of at the moment.
underground, overground