John Cale - Obelisk Stage, Henham Park, Latitude Festival, Suffolk, England, July.16th.2017 My master, previously uncirc

Like beer - a good bootleg makes its own friends
schnittstelle
Head held high

John Cale - Obelisk Stage, Henham Park, Latitude Festival, Suffolk, England, July.16th.2017 My master, previously uncirc

Post by schnittstelle » 05 Mar 2019 07:37

John Cale - Obelisk Stage, Henham Park, Latitude Festival, Suffolk, England, July.16th.2017 My master, previously uncirculated

Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Cale
Obelisk Stage, Latitude Festival,
Henham Park, Suffolk, England
July.16th.2017

Source: Olympus MS-51S > > MM-MBM with bass roll off @ 107 Hz > Edirol R-09HR @ 24 bits /44 KHZ > SD Reader > CEP (Graphic EQ) > WAV @ 16 bits > FLAC
Taper: Rony Kohn

01 Ship Of Fools
02 The Endless Plain Of Fortune
03 I Wanna Talk To You
04 Hanky Panky Nohow
05 Fear Is a Man's Best Friend
06 Dirty Ass Rock & Roll
07 Waiting For The Man
08 Wasteland
09 What Is The Legal Status Of Ice

I didn't recorded this show with my usual gear, a week before when entering to Hyde Park to see Tom Petty I broke one of the wires of my microphone. I had to improvise with one that I bought that week. I dedicated a lot of time and love into the equalization so that the difference is not noticed, in this case I think it went very good.
A sample is attached in case you want to listen to it first but believe me, this is a solid A. Hope you like it.

If you want lossy files, and/or an archive of some of my recordings i recommend you to visit my blog
(comments are always welcome)
https://afueradeldial.wordpress.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take care!

at DaD