John Cale & The Creatures - 1998/07/31 - State Theater, Detroit, MI (AUD M1) reseed

Like beer - a good bootleg makes its own friends
schnittstelle
Head held high

John Cale & The Creatures - 1998/07/31 - State Theater, Detroit, MI (AUD M1) reseed

Post by schnittstelle » 18 Dec 2019 07:32

Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's see how many Cale & Creatures recordings we can unearth! This is a straight reseed requested on the occasion of the posting of the retooled New York show.
The original info file (slightly amended) is given below.

Unfortunately, this file set is missing not just Hedda Gabler, but the majority of the John Cale solo tracks. For the full set list of the gig, see http://www.untiedundone.com/731set.html . If anybody has the missing tracks, feel free to add them!

============

The Creatures (with John Cale)
Detroit, State Theater
1998-07-31

Source: Audience
Lineage: Master tape > 1st copy tape > digital transfer > 1st digital copy > tlh (flac6)

I'm uploading this show by request. I have a few Creatures shows with John Cale but this one was about the best sound, although I believe it is incomplete (Hedda Gabbler is missing). It's a good sounding recording, but I don't know equipment used etc, sorry.
Enjoy!

01. Disconnected
02. Take Mine
03. Tattoo
04. Venus Sands
05. Pluto Drive
06. Miss The Girl - Murdering Mouth
07. Jaurès (a Jacques Brel cover)
08. Turn It On
09. Prettiest Thing
10. I Was Me
11. Exterminating Angel