schnittstelle
Head held high

Lou Reed - 1977.04.18 Zurich, Switzerland

Post by schnittstelle » 21 Apr 2020 09:46

Lou Reed - 1977.04.18 Zurich, Switzerland

Lou Reed
Zurich, Switzerland
1977-04-18

Lineage: AUD Recording (unknown generation copy) - CDR (Trade) - EAC - WAV - FLAC - YOU
I created the info file, samples and the md5.
I don't remember when/where I got this.

Setlist:

DISC ONE
01 - Sweet Jane
02 - I'm Waiting For My Man
03 - Rock'n'Roll Heart
04 - Heroin
05 - Rock'n'Roll
06 - How Do You Think It Feels

DISC TWO
01 - Lisa Says
02 - Coney Island Baby
03 - Berlin
04 - Satellite Of Love
05 - Oh Jim

According to webpage loureed.es
The Band:
LOU REED, vocals and guitar
STUART HEINRICH, guitar
MICHAEL FONFARA, keyboards
BRUCE YAW, bass
MARTY FOGEL, sax
MICHAEL SUCHORSKY, drums
JOANNE KAMORIN?, backing vocals

(STEVE FRIEDMAN, bass (¿?) - Mentioned on the "Street Hassle" LP, but maybe he only played in the studio sessions)

I got this one in my beginning being a trade looking person... and it became one of my favourite concert of all time.
About the sound quality. For me, it's quite good if you listen different '77 shows except for an incredible very high hiss level. Check the sample.
I've tried to find a lower generation copy or without that hiss sound over the years but it seems everyone has the same copy... maybe now, someone can provide us a new copy or the master...
It's an audience recording but you can listen all the instruments clearly and Lou's voice too.
So, enjoy the show and don't convert to lossy formats unless for personal use. Of course, don't sell it.
If you need more information, please Quique's web

http://loureed.es/

Uploaded by Nanuk_99 (2020.04.20)

PD: I uploaded this one several years ago, and I think I did it maybe 2 o 3 times...
Anyway, I lost my original FLAC files so I've done a new transfer but it's the same recording with new info/md5 files.

at DaD