The Feelies With Lou Reed 1988-12-02 Malibu, Lido Beach, Long Island, NY, USA (reseed)

Like beer - a good bootleg makes its own friends
schnittstelle
Head held high

The Feelies With Lou Reed 1988-12-02 Malibu, Lido Beach, Long Island, NY, USA (reseed)

Post by schnittstelle » 07 Jul 2020 18:22

Description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE FEELIES WITH LOU REED
MALIBU, LIDO BEACH, LONG ISLAND, NY, USA
DECEMBER 2, 1988
AUD>UNKNOWN GEN CASSETTE>STAND ALONE BURNER>WAV>AUDACITY FOR TRACKING>FLAC

This also circulates with two dates - the 1988 one listed and 1990-xx-xx. With the help of joebob2 we determined that the more likely date is the 1988 date, but I wouldn't swear to it in court. WHATEVER, it's Lou with the Feelies. This is from a different source as the circulating version - my cassette that I got 20 or so years ago. May be better - may be worse - sounds pretty good to my ears and what a devastating performance! The whole thing's great and the last song just killed me. It's some kinda radio station event so this is in fact the whole set. Lou is on the last 4 songs.

BAND: The Feelies with Lou Reed!

SETLIST:
01. higher ground
02. away
03. we're gonna have a real good time together *
04. what goes on *
05. sweet jane *
06. run run run/european son *

no mp3's, no selling, YES SHARING - “Your last shirt wont have a pocket” - Lone Taper
please no remaster/reposts - it is what it is.
“It ain’t perfect, but it ain’t bad”
Enjoy!!

===============================================

Notes (7 July 2020 by _tunic):
- This was originally shared by realomind. Thanks!! My info file was lacking some details, I restored those from the bot list.
- A different version, with slightly different lineage circulates as well. This was once shared by Dartman:
In his details it is mentioned that this was for the WDRE FM Birthday Party

Found this on an external drive, and to my surprise didn't see it on the tracker. Dug a bit on the bot list archives to check whether this was ever banned (it wasn't), and to recover some more info that was lacking from what I had as an info-file.

Enjoy!
_tunic_
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at DaD