Pentti Glen - drums
Prakash John - bass
Ray Colcord - keyboards
Steve Hunter - guitar
Dick Wagner - guitar

Original artwork included in files.

Lineage: Audience>?>silver>EAC/FLAC>You

A story:

A quick story behind the disc: Not quite sure what brought me there, but sometime in the mid-90's
I went to a used CD emporium in Alexandria I've been to maybe twice (not sure if it's still there
but I doubt it). It's a long drive so I didn't get there much, but maybe should have...

It turns out they had a few boots. I was astounded and extremely happy to find this gem in the bins.
By that point I wasn't buying boots unless I didn't have it on tape (criteria this fit - and a show
with Dick and Steve was certainly not going to get away even if I did on the off chance it was from
a better source). They were even asking more or less normal prices (as I recall well under $10,
a deal compared to the rest of the stuff in there - which they were asking pretty much the same $
for boot or not). So I left with this and The Phantom of Rock & Roll (which I may have actually
had on tape at that point but couldn't resist).

This show:

As usual the delivery of the show is quite different... It's an interesting one.

The Intro is quite tasty and almost relaxed. Lou as usual in this era seems to be trying to get his
feel starting Sweet Jane. Pretty soon they seem to be speeding through this show (what's up with that
version of Waiting for the Man?). There's no chat and not even a stop between most songs, so I don't
know if they were on some sort of time limit? Over all some nice moments and differences and he seems
pretty together for this one with the band sounding tight and energetic. IMO nothing of this era
seems to get too close to Rock and Roll Animal. If they picked one show to record for release
that was certainly it. Maybe they were all on good behavior that night?

The tape:

This may benefit from a little bit of a remaster. It sounds a bit sharp (I did hear a pitch change
somewhere early on, though maybe that was in part a warble in the original tape) and there are a few
random inconsistencies in the original. I haven't yet settled on the tools to acquire for that.
There is a fade in on the beginning of White Light, White Heat on the original disc.

If anyone wants to try a remaster please go ahead.

The Transfer:

This is an EAC straight to FLAC with TLH for the obligatories.
Nothing has been changed on this error free copy!

Transfer by: bombdiggity

Thanks to all here. Share the wealth.

at Hungercity