my name is LOU ..wanted

For discussion of all aspects of the New York legends.
dixigas
On the wild side

Re: my name is LOU ..wanted

Post by dixigas » 07 May 2011 13:20

list just got shorter, got Myn name is lou! how about the rest?? anyone???

velvetfan
Head held high

Post by velvetfan » 07 May 2011 15:35

dixigas wrote:list just got shorter, got Myn name is lou! how about the rest?? anyone???
Glad you got it. I was watching on eBay and wanted to bid so badly, but I need to do the opposite; sell, sell, sell. Keep watching, this week I'm listing my copy of Index and my Drella soup can invitation. congrats my friend.

velvetfan
Head held high

Post by velvetfan » 07 May 2011 16:14

Goddammit! I need to go thru my collection again soon. I wanted to see if I had any of your wants and found out that my only missing official Lou vinyl that I have been watching for for years Ecstasy; I have it! I got it over 2 years ago for $74 and I haven't seen it for under $270 in years on eBay. I better start selling before I lose all my facilities. haha. :lol: BTW, I do have the cartoon Street Shuffle on 84th Ave (looks unplayed, mint) which is one of the Lou vinyl boots I am gonna put on Ebay. wanna make an offer? :wink:

dixigas
On the wild side

Post by dixigas » 09 May 2011 19:30

hi, i have ecstacy twice..we could have traded to late now hahah! i also have several set the twilight reelings if you need..
anyway..cartoon cover..the one with a reaaallly widefaced maybemaybenot lou reeed?ß i have that!! what else do you have?? wanna send me a priced list?? i do buy doubles if i think the price is good but i would never make an offer on a double..know what i mena?? redloungerecords@gmx.de

thanks!!

velvetfan
Head held high

Post by velvetfan » 10 May 2011 01:01

dixigas wrote:hi, i have ecstacy twice..we could have traded to late now hahah! i also have several set the twilight reelings if you need..
anyway..cartoon cover..the one with a reaaallly widefaced maybemaybenot lou reeed?ß i have that!! what else do you have?? wanna send me a priced list?? i do buy doubles if i think the price is good but i would never make an offer on a double..know what i mena?? redloungerecords@gmx.de

thanks!!
No problem. I thought that was one you were looking for. I was gonna offer it to you only because I thought you needed it. I keep procrastinating listing any on eBay, but I've gotta do what I've gotta do. I have to set reserves cause I want to get good $ for my treasures. It's gonna break my heart; 40 years of collecting.... :(

BTW, I have been in many a bidding war with you Dixiegas! :lol:

dixigas
On the wild side

Post by dixigas » 10 May 2011 16:36

somehow i always see to loose! since you cant tell against who anymore it is half the fun hahah!
somehow half my messages dont get printed..anyhoo..PM me your user name and i will scan your list on ebay!
martin

velvetfan
Head held high

Post by velvetfan » 10 May 2011 17:41

dixigas wrote:somehow i always see to loose! since you cant tell against who anymore it is half the fun hahah!
somehow half my messages dont get printed..anyhoo..PM me your user name and i will scan your list on ebay!
martin
Yeah, I used to love to be able to message bidders of items on eBay that lost. If someone lost a bid for an item I had, I would contact them with an offer to sell them what they lost out on and I knew how much they were willing to pay. You could avoid all the eBay fees also. They got smart and hide the bidder names now. shitty eBay. My seller name is velvetfan I don't have anything up for sale yet, but I'm organizing now.

dixigas
On the wild side

Post by dixigas » 28 Jul 2011 16:05

down to:

STREET SHUFFLE ON 84TH AVENUE "The Orange cartoon cover

TOKYO 09071975

nico: open window (not erxact sure about the title right now!)

thanks!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » 28 Jul 2011 20:20

dixigas wrote:down to:

STREET SHUFFLE ON 84TH AVENUE "The Orange cartoon cover

TOKYO 09071975

nico: open window (not erxact sure about the title right now!)

thanks!!!!!!!!!
You can download here:

1. Street Shuffle On 84th Avenue incl. coverart from both LPs (orange, black)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MCRVFWSC

2. Tokyo, Sun Plaza, 1975-07-09 incl. coverart for disc and jewelcase
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UYU6HTYK

Enjoy.

dixigas
On the wild side

Post by dixigas » 29 Jul 2011 09:46

Thanks, I need the actual Vinyl..downloading..dont satisfy me!